
But the pillars are so outdated to me and I want to stack my two layers. But what should I do? Something like this:

this:

or this:
I am leaving my roses as white because I am lazy and I don't want to tint my fondant. But I might tint the marshmallow fondant a different color. Any thoughts? I'll only have two layers...
5 comments:
I agree with you about the pillars. I really liked the first cake, but they are all very pretty, I can't wait to see your master piece!
I think the green and orange one is adorable! Can't wait to see what you do! (And let me know if you need any help eating that huge cake! ;)
OMG! You make me CRAZY! I wish I was as ambitious as you are. I have only gotten as far as knowing that i want to just stake them. I bought the dowels. That is as far as I have gotten :( I think I am going to try to do the one with the hot colored flowers that are just cut with the cookie cutter..not sure yet. Would you like to get together on Sunday night or Monday & decorate together?
I really like the last cake! and the leaves look like they're tinted a really light green, which is cool, and is the flowers were like a light pink or blue that would be nice! :)
well, i changed my mind completely with this project and you'll just have to wait and see. Crossing my fingers that it works out!
Post a Comment