So should I wear it with a black shirt, brown, or cream? I have extra fabric I was going to make some sort of accessory with too.
I love sewing! (sorry these pictures are pretty bad...I'm too lazy to take another)
Oh and I saw this on cake central today. They are cookies with brush embroidery. OH SO PRETTY!!! I want to try it!
6 comments:
those cookies are adorable...I want to try. Let's do a cookie night...wanna? :)
ok can i steal your sister in law! i see she's been helping elizabeth to! what a lady! send her over asap!! i want to make this skirt! is there a tutorial anywhere?? oh and as for what to wear it with I see it as black with heels for whitery months and white with fancy flip flops for summer, i'm no style expert obviously, what do you think??
oh btw i meant wintery not whitery!
I love it with brown. Sooo cute. We should all wear them in St George for Easter.
cute! haha, we should wear them in st. george, that would be pretty funny! except for I don't know if we are staying for church that sunday because of traffic?...
That green fabric is beautiful! I love it with the brown.
Post a Comment