I needed new black flats but I have big wide feet and these at walmart fit perfectly. They were $9. I added a ruffle with some hot glue and I think they are pretty cute. Possibilities are endless since they have so many colors! I'm thinking of adding a felt flower, rosette, whatever! COOL!
Monday, March 29, 2010
shoes
I needed new black flats but I have big wide feet and these at walmart fit perfectly. They were $9. I added a ruffle with some hot glue and I think they are pretty cute. Possibilities are endless since they have so many colors! I'm thinking of adding a felt flower, rosette, whatever! COOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good idea!! next time i'm at walmart..better watch out! $9 is nice and they look comfy to!
how creative! i would have never thought to do that! can't wait to see the shoes with felt flowers. that sounds adorable! can i be your guinea pig? i'll provide the shoes and felt! (i have a TON left over from my flower making days...)
Post a Comment