*PS. I REALLLLLLY want to start decorating cakes again!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Rose belt
If you don't know already, my amazing sister in law makes awesome felt flower belts and clips. Shes starting an etsy shop soon so I'll be sure to tell you about that. So exciting! So anyway, this has been in my head for a long time now ever since I saw this tutorial on how to make these felt roses. I've had these roses made since before Easter and they've just been waiting around for me to get less busy! So here is my rose belt. The belt itself is about 3 inches thick.

*PS. I REALLLLLLY want to start decorating cakes again!
*PS. I REALLLLLLY want to start decorating cakes again!
Labels:
accessories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is super cute!
Cute Belt!! I want to see you start decorating again too. I just got a new book today off ebay, so neat. Cant wait to try it. I miss having you around but I am glad I can still see what your up to on here :)
Post a Comment